Holidays!

We started with A Christmas get together at the Bennetts!

Then we headed to a Brunch with Derrick's Mom's side of the family!
Granny and baby Kaia!


Then we headed over to Derrick's Mom and Dad's!

Then we headed to Aunt Diane's apartments for Christmas with my family.
I will admit that at this point, I was exhausted and so beyond ready to just go home!
But it was nice to get to see everyone, and show off the baby hehe!
Cousin Brian and his wife Susan and their son Jacob

Notice Derrick in the back looking at me like I am crazy...

Here's Cousin Rena and Tony!

Lots of food....so much food...what is it with my family and food hehe!

I love this one!

And Presents!

Then it was time to head home to get ready for Santa....
He brought Kane lots of goodies, like a Train Table and Train!





We had Dad to thank for these...

Then James and Charity came over with Logan!

Look at how big Little Logan has gotten!

Presents are for eating, didn't you know?

Finally, we had Christmas at Derrick's Dad's family.
Great Papa, Aunt Karen and Cousin Elizabeth

0 comments: