Beach Trip 2010

It was time for another trip to NC's Outer Banks!
View Larger Map
We all met up at Bojangles to caravan out there! We had 18 of us total...including plenty of kids!
My brother with my nephew Logan!
He was a blast this week...I really don't get to see enough of him...
We spent one evening having drinks...my husband caught this fabulous shot of me...

We headed to Ocracoke Island again...this time I got to check out the ponies...
Kane and his Daddy make such cute photo ops...

We headed out to swim in the sound...It was scary. We took an old empty trail to get out there and half way through, we hit a puddle...and it was so deep I didn't think the jeep would make it... then, over the hill was another one! Even worse and deeper! I'm screaming "STOP!" but he couldn't stop, because there was no where to turn around, and he couldn't back up through the last one, so we just had to go for it! And the jeep made it, so we had a great little beach all to ourselves...

My daughter loved the water...she cried when we took her out...

Please don't eat the sand, Kaia...
Mommmmyyy...no more pics!
Theses are from the actual ocean...

When we weren't at the beach, there was still plenty to do...
Like eat Sting Rays...
And swim in the house's private pool...
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tfXTSjdR1MM06yFKiJNJw6AiNtqnxEhuhT-GZ79OCo0?feat=directlink
Then we headed to the Currituck Lighthouse...
Yeah, that's my kid in the lighthouse...meaning that was me in the lighthouse too...He wanted to climb to the top...that meant, that, yep, I got to climb to the top...oh thrill... And I told you Derrick and Kane made good photo ops...

0 comments: